The MyDepressionTeam site is a social network for people living with depression. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds with each other. If you're looking for a place for advice about your depression, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- Private contact information exchange
- What are notifications?
- What does it mean to unfollow a post or question?
- How do I find others like me on the site?
- How to view previous comments
- Adding a photo in a comment
- How to use the navigation menu icon
- How do I post an update?
- How do I leave a comment?