How to use the menu icon for navigating the site on the top right of your browser or mobile device.
When you select the menu icon button, a navigation bar will appear on the side of your screen. From here you can access many different areas including your profile, notifications, settings, resources, and important information about MyDepressionTeam.
- My Updates- View your most recent updates to the site.
- My Story- View and edit your story on your profile.
- My Treatments- View and edit your treatments on your profile.
- My Team- View and edit your team, your provider team, and what teams you are on.
- My Recommendations- View and edit providers that you have recommended.
- My Q&A- View and follow/unfollow Q&A questions that you have asked or answered.
- My Pinboards- View your pinboard photos.
- My Favorites- View the posts and questions you have added to 'My Favorites' you can also select 'remove from favorites' here.
- Notifications - You will see your most recent unread notifications.
- View All- You will see all of your notifications.
- Account Settings- Update your username, location, email address, password, blocked users, email settings, or remove your account.
- Email Settings- Customize how many emails your receive.
- Upload your Photo- Upload a photo from your device for your profile photo.
- Treatments A-Z- View treatments for your condition.
- Our Blog- A link to our blog with helpful information and articles about your condition.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)- Find answers to frequently asked questions about how to use this site.
- Community Guidelines- Guidelines to follow while using our site.
- Free PostCards- If you want to share this site with others we will send you postcard sized cards with information about our site.
- Crisis- Where to find help if you are in crisis.
- What is MyDepressionTeam- Learn more about our site.
- Selecting this choice, logs you out of the site. You will have to enter your email and password to sign back in or use your Facebook login if you signed up with Facebook.